PROPER USE OF THE WEBSITE
The user agrees to:
- Not to obstruct the access of other users to the services offered by this website through the massive consumption of the computer resources through which Fundació ACE provides the service, as well as not to carry out actions that damage, interrupt or generate errors in the mentioned systems.
- not to introduce programs, viruses, macros, applets, controls of any or any other logical device or sequence of characters that cause or may cause any type of alteration in the computer systems of Fundació ACE or third parties or, where appropriate, violate the intellectual or industrial property rights.
- not misuse information, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material accessible through this website or the services it offers.
Consequently, Fundació ACE also declines all responsibility derived from the damages that any visitor to the website may suffer in its technological resources (computer or telematics), as a result of any of the circumstances or events mentioned in the previous paragraph. Likewise,
Fundació ACE does not guarantee that the website and the server are virus-free and is not responsible for damages caused by access to the web or by the inability to access. Fundació ACE is not responsible for the information that can be obtained through links to external systems from this website.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The intellectual and industrial property rights of the website, its source code, the databases and the different elements it contains are owned by Fundació ACE, which is responsible for the exclusive exercise of exploitation of the rights of the website itself and, especially, those of reproduction, distribution, public communication, maintenance and transformation.
This website and all its contents, including texts, documents, photographs, drawings, graphic representations, databases, computer programs, as well as logos, trademarks, trade names and other distinctive signs are the property of Fundació ACE or third parties that have authorized it for its use. All rights reserved.
Responsibility of Fundació ACE for the use of the web
The user is solely responsible for the infractions that may be incurred and for the damages that may be caused or caused by the use of this website on his part and Fundació ACE is exonerated of any responsibility that may arise from the actions of the user. The user will be solely responsible for any claim or legal, judicial or extrajudicial action initiated by third parties against Fundació ACE based on the use of the web space by the user. Where appropriate, the user will assume all expenses, costs and compensation that are claimed from Fundació ACE as a result of claims or legal actions attributable to them.
Responsibility of Fundació ACE for the operation of the website
Fundació ACE excludes any liability that may arise from interference, omissions, interruptions, unwanted interference, telecommunications deficiencies, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operational functioning of the electronic system, caused by causes beyond the control of Fundació ACE.
Responsibility of Fundació ACE for links from the web
Fundació ACE declines all responsibility regarding the information (contents) or risks (technical, moral or economic damages) that are outside the web space and in which it can be accessed by link from it, since the links that appear are only the to inform the user of the existence of other sources of information on a specific topic.
INFORMATION TO USERS ON DATA PROTECTION
Responsible for the treatment
The person responsible for processing the data of the interested party is Fundació ACE, Institut Català de Neurociències Aplicades, with NIF G-60805215 (“Fundació ACE”). The contact details of the person in charge are the following:
- Postal address: C / Gran Vía de Carles III, 85 bis 2ª Planta - 08028 Barcelona
- Telephone: 93 430 47 20
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Interested Party is informed that Fundació ACE has appointed a Data Protection Delegate (“DPD”) to whom they may raise any question regarding the processing of their personal data. The interested party may contact the Data Protection Delegate through the following contact information:
- Postal address: C / Gran Vía de Carles III, 85 bis 2ª Planta - 08028 Barcelona
- Telephone: 93 430 47 20
- Email: email@example.com
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
The personal data of the Interested Party are processed for the purposes and with the legitimacy detailed below:
Treatments based on your consent:
We may process your personal data for the purposes for which the Interested Party has given their express consent (eg to manage attendance at acts and events organized by Fundació ACE, to offer and propose to participate in, among others, studies related to neurodegenerative diseases, to carry out clinical, scientific, social and / or genetic studies or biomedical research related to neurodegenerative diseases carried out by Fundació ACE or by other institutions, entities and organizations, to send you information about the services, activities and events developed by Fundació ACE, etc.) .
Treatments based on the execution of a contract:
We may process your personal data to manage pre-contractual relationships with the interested party or the entity they represent, and to manage, in general, the execution of a contractual relationship (eg contracts with suppliers, service contracts, provision of healthcare services, data and / or sample transfer contracts, clinical trials, etc.)
Treatments based on legitimate interest:
We may process your personal data when there is a legitimate interest of Fundació ACE in accordance with the applicable regulations and provided that, after weighing it, our interest prevails over the rights and freedoms of the interested party.
Treatments based on a legal obligation or the public interest:
We may process your personal data when we have to comply with certain legal obligations (eg tax communications, fraud prevention, etc.) or when necessary for reasons of public interest (eg in the field of public health), in accordance with current regulations.
For how long will we process and keep your data?
The personal data obtained from the Interested Party will be processed until he withdraws his consent or as long as the contractual or care relationship that he maintains with us has not been canceled or as long as he does not oppose the treatment. Subsequently the personal data will be deleted. However, Fundació ACE may keep personal data blocked until the legally applicable prescription or retention periods have elapsed.
To which recipients can we communicate your data?
The personal data of the Interested Party may be transferred to other national or international medical institutions with which Fundació ACE collaborates.
Likewise, your personal data may be transferred for research purposes in relation to neurodegenerative diseases to other institutions, mainly academic, university and medical, in addition to, where appropriate, biotechnological, pharmaceutical organizations, laboratories, service providers, etc., both nationally and internationally, inside and outside the European Union.
In the event that your personal data is transferred to said third parties, the transfer will be made in a pseudonymized way, that is, by assigning a code, without containing information that can directly identify it (eliminating, therefore, data such as name and surname, address, Social Security number). Additionally, when the transfer involves the international transfer of your personal data to countries or organizations that do not have an adaptation decision adopted by the European Commission, Fundació ACE will only transfer your personal data when the recipient has offered adequate guarantees in accordance with the legislation. In force and the interested parties have enforceable rights and effective legal actions in terms of data protection. The interested party may request from Fundació ACE, addressing the DPD, the confirmation and / or copy of the guarantees adopted.
What are your rights in relation to the data you provide us?
- Right of access: Interested parties have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are treating personal data that concerns them, and, in this case, they have the right to access their personal data and information about their treatment.
- Right of rectification and deletion: Interested parties have the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request the deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Right to limitation of treatment: In certain cases, the Interested Party will have the right to request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In any of the above cases, Fundació ACE will communicate any rectification or deletion of personal data, as well as any limitation of treatment made to each of the recipients to whom the personal data has been communicated, unless it is or requires a disproportionate effort. If so requested by the Interested Party, the latter will be informed about said recipients.
- Right to data portability: The Interested Party will have the right to receive the personal data that concern them and that they have provided to Fundació ACE, in a structured format, for common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person in charge when the treatment is based on consent or a contract, and is carried out by automated means.
- Right of opposition: The Interested Party will have the right to object at any time, for reasons related to their particular situation, to the fact that the personal data that concerns them are subject to a treatment based on the public or legitimate interest pursued by Fundació ACE or a third party , including profiling, so that Fundació ACE stops processing personal data, except that these can prove compelling legitimate reasons for the treatment that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the Interested Party, or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- Automated individual decisions: The Interested Party will have the right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects on him or her or significantly affects him, unless this decision is necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract with Fundació ACE, is authorized by current European or state law or is based on the explicit consent of the Interested Party.
The aforementioned rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, portability and limitation, as well as not being the subject of automated individual decisions, may be exercised through the DPD (see the DPD's contact details mentioned above).
Finally, the Interested Party will have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/) or another competent control authority.
How do we obtain your data?
The personal data processed by Fundació ACE come from the interested party and / or from public or private health institutions.
The categories of data that are processed are:
- Identification data.
- Postal or electronic addresses.
- Health data, especially protected.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JUDICIAL JURISDICTION